Women of Worth
Statement of Purpose: Women of Worth is an arm of Ladies Ministries for ministers' widows whose position has changed—to recognize them as “Women of Worth” to the general body of the United Pentecostal Church Intl.
Ministers' widows are encouraged to join our Facebook group for encouragement and support.
Women of Worth Director: Jean Carney
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-373-4412
January 5th 2018 @ 7:00 PM
Greeting cards convey sentiments on every topic from birth through death, but in spite of the wealth of cards available, a good, old-fashioned letter can express your personal sentiments even better.
I discovered the joy a “memory letter” can bring by accident. I was all settled in for the night, cozy and warm in my pajamas, with a cold January wind howling outside. Then I remembered …Read More +
November 2nd 2017 @ 12:20 PM
- Don't let your worries get the best of you. Remember, Moses started out as a basket case.
- Many folks want to serve God, but only as advisors.
- Prayer: Don't give God instructions -- just report for duty!
- When you get to your wit's end, you'll find God lives there.
- Don't put a question mark where God put a period.
- A lot of church members singing "Standing on the Promises" …Read More +
September 2nd 2017 @ 11:25 AM
Physical Self Care
By: Maureen Kramlinger
- Eat healthy foods: bread and whole grains, vegetables & and fruit, meat, milk and dairy products. Avoid junk foods.
- Drink plenty of fluids: water and juices—8 glasses a day for hydration and eliminating wastes.
- Avoid caffeine. They can cause dehydration, headaches, and low back pain.
July 4th 2017 @ 8:45 PM
How to Overcome Depression
- Get rid of guilt. (Your sins and mistakes are under the blood.)
- Get into the WORD.
- Establish a place to be alone with God.
- Read the stories of great Christians.
- Remove yourself from the company of fearful and negative people.
- Overcome the pride of not telling your pastor, family and/or friends that you are discouraged and need prayer.
- Offer up the sacrifice …Read More +
May 8th 2017 @ 10:50 AM
Remember the "3" steps, S T R. Read and Learn!
If a stroke victim can get to a neurologist within 3 hours, the effects of a stroke can be totally reversed. The trick is getting a stroke recognized, diagnosed, and then getting the patient medically cared for within this time limit. Symptoms of a stroke are difficult to identify. The lack of awareness can spell disaster. Doctors say a …Read More +