Women of Worth
Statement of Purpose: Women of Worth is an arm of Ladies Ministries for ministers' widows whose position has changed—to recognize them as “Women of Worth” to the general body of the United Pentecostal Church Intl.
Ministers' widows are encouraged to join our Facebook group for encouragement and support.
Women of Worth Director: Jean Carney
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 636-229-7895
July 2nd 2018 @ 8:21 PM
Car Key Safety Tip
This tip came from a neighborhood watch coordinator:
Next time you come home for the night and you start to put your keys
away, think of this: It's a security alarm system that you probably
already have and requires no installation. Test it. It will go off
from most everywhere inside your house and will keep honking until
…Read More +
May 2nd 2018 @ 10:15 AM
Choosing healthy foods is as important at snack time as it is at mealtime. Healthy snacks can add fiber and nutrients to your diet without unwanted calories. They can give you an energy boost during the day and prevent you from overeating at meals.
To avoid gaining weight from snacking, keep your food portions small and try to space your meals and snacks three to …Read More +
March 2nd 2018 @ 1:40 PM
- Clean computer screens, glasses, etc. with a coffee filter. It will take away the dust without leaving lint.
- Baking a chocolate cake? Prepare the pan with unsweetened cocoa powder instead of flour.
- If you have a pulled muscle or strain, use ice – not heat _ for the first 48 hours. Heat may be used for any lingering aches after 48 …Read More +
January 5th 2018 @ 7:00 PM
Greeting cards convey sentiments on every topic from birth through death, but in spite of the wealth of cards available, a good, old-fashioned letter can express your personal sentiments even better.
I discovered the joy a “memory letter” can bring by accident. I was all settled in for the night, cozy and warm in my pajamas, with a cold January wind howling outside. Then I remembered …Read More +
November 2nd 2017 @ 12:20 PM
- Don't let your worries get the best of you. Remember, Moses started out as a basket case.
- Many folks want to serve God, but only as advisors.
- Prayer: Don't give God instructions -- just report for duty!
- When you get to your wit's end, you'll find God lives there.
- Don't put a question mark where God put a period.
- A lot of church members singing "Standing on the Promises" …Read More +