Women of Worth
Statement of Purpose: Women of Worth is an arm of Ladies Ministries for ministers' widows whose position has changed—to recognize them as “Women of Worth” to the general body of the United Pentecostal Church Intl.
Ministers' widows are encouraged to join our Facebook group for encouragement and support.
Women of Worth Director: Jean Carney
For further information, email email@example.com or call 314-373-4412
September 2nd 2017 @ 11:25 AM
Physical Self Care
By: Maureen Kramlinger
- Eat healthy foods: bread and whole grains, vegetables & and fruit, meat, milk and dairy products. Avoid junk foods.
- Drink plenty of fluids: water and juices—8 glasses a day for hydration and eliminating wastes.
- Avoid caffeine. They can cause dehydration, headaches, and low back pain.
July 4th 2017 @ 8:45 PM
How to Overcome Depression
- Get rid of guilt. (Your sins and mistakes are under the blood.)
- Get into the WORD.
- Establish a place to be alone with God.
- Read the stories of great Christians.
- Remove yourself from the company of fearful and negative people.
- Overcome the pride of not telling your pastor, family and/or friends that you are discouraged and need prayer.
- Offer up the sacrifice …Read More +
May 8th 2017 @ 10:50 AM
Remember the "3" steps, S T R. Read and Learn!
If a stroke victim can get to a neurologist within 3 hours, the effects of a stroke can be totally reversed. The trick is getting a stroke recognized, diagnosed, and then getting the patient medically cared for within this time limit. Symptoms of a stroke are difficult to identify. The lack of awareness can spell disaster. Doctors say a …Read More +
March 13th 2017 @ 9:40 AM
I don't think our kids know what an apron is!
The principal use of Grandma's apron was to protect the dress underneath, but along with that, it served as a holder for removing hot pans from the oven. It was wonderful for drying children's tears, and on occasion was even used for cleaning dirty ears.
From the chicken coop the apron was used for carrying eggs, fussy chicks and sometimes …Read More +
December 31st 2016 @ 4:30 PM
Safety Tip: When Driving Alone . . .
use caution if you're pulled over by an unmarked vehicle in a secluded area after dark.
There have been occurrences of crimes and attempted crimes perpetrate by drivers impersonating police officers in unmarked cars. If you find yourself being signaled by an unmarked police car to pull over in an isolated area, it has been suggested by police departments that Read More +