(Posted July 4th 2017 @ 8:45 PM by: Peggy Readout)
How to Overcome Depression
- Get rid of guilt. (Your sins and mistakes are under the blood.)
- Get into the WORD.
- Establish a place to be alone with God.
- Read the stories of great Christians.
- Remove yourself from the company of fearful and negative people.
- Overcome the pride of not telling your pastor, family and/or friends that you are discouraged and need prayer.
- Offer up the sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving.
- Focus on God and His reputation. He is a winner. He is a success.
- Eat a well-balanced diet.
- STOP thinking of I, ME and MINE so much.